Computer Masti (CM) camp is organized this summer in the month of May 2014 between 8th May to 15th May. It is an objective-oriented camp featuring learning experiences that are tailored around a gamut of computer applications. With every single day, campers are incrementally equipped with tools that will ultimately contribute towards a final personal project. The CM camp journey necessarily involves a focus on placing learning within a context and real needs. As a result, our campers have more fun when they are able to appreciate the relevance of applications in their daily lives! In addition to engaging in an integrated learning format, campers also benefit from a unique experience of simultaneously developing cognitive, behavioral and social faculties. The CM camp places equal importance in introducing campers to safe, healthy and ethical practices when engaging with the digital world!
Key Highlights :
- Pedagogy based based Technical Curriculum which is being used by 5 lakh students all over India
- Learning computers through ‘hands on’ technique with lots of activities and illustrations
- Critical thinking skills are nurtured through hands-on activities
- Educational games to reinforce computer skills as well as Math, science, social science and English language skills
- Collaborative learning environment to facilitate team work
- Individual attention given to each child
- Integration of educational games and visual animation program by MIT USA for Kids
- Conducted by experienced and Certified Computer instructors from IIT Bombay and InOpen
- Certificates given to each child
CM Camp Skills :
- Typing (basics)
- Word processing
- Image editing
- Programming and Animation using Scratch
- Research and Data collecting
- e-Research and the Internet
- Brainstorming and Mind-mapping
- Project building
CM Camp Booster Skills :
- Logical Thinking
- Step-wise Thinking
- Analysis and synthesis of information
- Effective Communication
- Creativity and Problem-solving
Kids enrolling at CM Camp Mumbai will be allocated to one of two groups: Junior Masti Makers (ages 8 – 10 yrs) and Senior Masti Makers(ages 11 – 13 yrs). Exciting themes have been selected as an inspiration for each group’s CM journey: “Young Explorers” for the Juniors, and “Green Tech Fest” for the Seniors.
Fees : 3000 INR per child
Junior Masti Makers: 10 am to 1 pm
Senior Masti Makers: 2 pm to 5 pm
Venue: Seminar Hall, 2nd floor, Jal Vihar Guest House, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
For further details, please get in touch with:
Ms. Anushree @ 961-9903-712
Ms. Roshni @ 981-9528-023
You can also visit us at our IIT Bombay Office: CM 02/03, 4th Floor, KRESIT, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai- 76.
InOpen is changing the way Computer Science has been taught in the world and Japan for us has a significant importance. Japan has got a huge market for Computer Science education as currently they do not have computers as a subject in schools.
An education giant Benesse headquartered in Japan will now be providing Computer Education to Japanese kids in collaboration with InOpen Technologies.
For the same, Team InOpen is now visiting Tokyo's most advanced schools and we are happy to announce that the schools have agreed to do a pilot with Computer Masti.
InOpen also got featured in Japan's biggest Super Prime Business Show ( WBS- Tokyo TV). They spoke about how Indians can change the world. http://goo.gl/RMdM69